- Wikibooks: Introduction to Sociology/Race and Ethnicity
- The Biological Case Against Race
Graves, Joseph. 2002. “The Biological Case Against Race” American Outlook. Hudson InstituteJanuary 1, 2002
- How Biology Refutes Our Racial Myths
Graves, Joseph. 2005. “Chapter 1: How Biology Refutes Our Racial Myths” The Race Myth: Why We Pretend Race Exists in America. Plume.
- Cablinasian Like Me
Gary Kamiya. 1997. “Cablinasian like me.” Salon.com
- The Achievement Gap
“Achievement Gap.” 2004. Education Week
- Race and Ethnicity
- Race and Ethnicity – Current Population Survey
- What is Race?
- Social Darwinism
- Race – The Power of an Illusion
- Remembering Segregation
A site providing information, research, and analysis of the life and writings of a man who is a symbol of justice and human rights in Latin America.