- The Pursuit of Power Isn’t Pretty
Baird, J. 2008. “The Pursuit of Power Isn’t Pretty” Newsweek.
- U.S. Census Bureau: “We the People: Women and Men in the United States”
- “Just Leave Your Mother Out of It” – On People Comparing Hillary Clinton to Their Mothers
Deveny, K. 2008. “Just Leave Your Mother Out of It” Newsweek
- The Five Sexes
Fausto-Sterling, A. 1993. “The Five Sexes: Why Male and Female Are Not Enough.” The Sciences.
- Gender and Society
- Wonder Women: Profiles of Leading Female CEOs and Business Executives
Gettings, J., Johnson,D., Brunner, B., and Frantz, C. 2007. Wonder Women: Profiles of leading female CEOs and business executives.
- Institute for Women’s Policy Research
- Women Watch: Information and Resources on Gender Equality and Empowerment of Women
- Women Watch is maintained by the United Nations Inter-Agency Network on Women and Gender Equality (IANWGE)
- When a Person is Neither XX nor XY
Lehrman, S. 2007 “When a Person Is Neither XX nor XY: A Q&A with Geneticist Eric Vilain “Scientific American.
- The Gender Pay Gap
Leonhardt, D. 2006. “Gender Pay Gap, Once Narrowing, Is Stuck in Place”
- College Women Leaving Men In the Dust
Lewin, T. 2006. “At Colleges, Women Are Leaving Men in the Dust” The New York Times.
- Masculinity-Femininity: Society’s Difference Dividend
- NC – Women’s Suffrage Movement
- Gender Socialization of Adolescents
Peters, J, 1994 “Gender socialization of adolescents in the home: research and discussion” Adolescence
- Nova: Sex Unknown
- “Women are Never the Front-Runners”
Steinem, G. 2008. “Women are Never the Front-runners.” New York Times.
- Women in Education